Leading the way for over 40 years
Mer-Mar Electronics is a renowned PCB assembly company with over 40 illustrious years of experience in supplying high-quality printed circuit board assembly & electronic assemblies to numerous electronic OEMs that are prominent throughout the USA. Our printed circuit board assembly service is California’s leading one-stop solution for PCB assembly under one roof with quick lead time and no minimum order quantity requirements. We have wide expertise in complex, double-sided, surface mount PCB assemblies starting with the acquisition of the components till the testing of the end product.
With a team of highly-qualified and experienced personnel, we deliver high-end technology PCB assembly to our esteemed customers. One of the noteworthy aspects of our collaboration is that we offer custom printed circuit board assembly to our clients whether it is a quick-turn prototype, medium-run, or a large production PCB Assembly. We have wider PCB assembly capabilities that span across PCB fabrication, printed circuit board assembly, SMT, testing, and faster shipments.
Mer-Mar Electronics has become the go-to solution for all kinds of PCB Assembly services and highly appreciated by various industry leaders for quick turnaround time, error-free, and consistent quality for small to large volume printed circuit board assembly in the USA. Don’t fret over the procurement process, dealing with multiple component vendors, and many more in the process. Leave it to our experts who get everything assembled straight on your platter!
Industry Best Printed Circuit Board Assembly
Superior Quality – From visual inspection to X-ray inspection, we take every measure to maintain the quality of PCB assembly. We follow a rigorous testing process to keep printed circuit board assembly defect-free and fully functional without any issues.
Turnkey Assemblies – With over 4 decades of experience in PCB assembly services, we provide fast and reliable turnkey PCB assemblies. We ensure consistent results while dealing with several suppliers by making the entire PCB assembly process smooth and seamless.
Smart Production – We are quality-focused PCB Manufacturers who continually try to serve customers better. We have the capabilities to assemble components like BGA, PLCC, QFB, QFN, UBGA, and POP specific to clients.
Certified Experts – We have highly experienced and tremendously qualified engineers and technicians who are IPC certified. We focus on continual education and training to raise the bar of our PCB assembly services.
PCB Assembly Services
Mer-Mar offers a multitude of PCB Assembly services that range from components’ procurement, fabrication, assembly, testing, and delivering the best quality end products to our customers. We have a team of professional engineers and technicians who will closely collaborate with you to ensure superior quality products are delivered in the quickest time possible.
Through the fulfilment of several orders on a frequent basis, we’ve established ourselves as the leading supplier of PCB Assembly. To know more about our PCB assembly services, just hop in!
Consignment PCB Assembly
We provide fully-consigned PCB assembly and partially consigned PCB assembly services to customers across the country. We offer both fully consigned and partial consigned PCB services at highly competitive costs. We also provide a certain degree of customer flexibility in the PCB prototyping and assembly process. Our consignment PCB assembly services are guaranteed to deliver circuit boards of top-quality as we deploy advanced testing techniques.
|Printed Circuit Board Assembly Supported Capabilities|
|Lead time||Assembly time range from 24 hours to few weeks for standard deliveries|
|Parts Source||Full Turnkey, Partial Turnkey, and Consigned/kitted|
|Assembly Option||Surface Mount (SMT), Thru-Hole (THT), and Mixed Technology|
|Solder Types||Leaded and lead-free (RoHS Compliant)|
|Stencils||Laser-cut stainless steel stencils|
|Minimum Order||No Minimum Order.|
|Component Size||Smallest Components, BGA, Micro BGA, and Fine Pitch Parts Assembly|
|Component Package||Reels, Tube and tray, Cut tape, loose parts, and bulk|
|Shape||Rectangular, Circular, Slots and cut-outs, and any Odd Shapes as per requirements|
|Board Dimensions||Small, medium, large|
|Board Type||Flex and rigid-flex boards|
|Design File Format||Gerber RS-274X, BOM (Bill of Materials) (.xls,.csv,.xlsx), Centroid (Pick-N-Place/XY file)|
|Sales and Support||Emails, Phone calls, Online Quote Request|
|Testing||Flying Probe testing, ICT Testing, Automated Optical Inspection (AOI), Functional Testing, X-ray Inspection|
|Oven Profile||Standard and custom|
|Other||Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical Assembly, PCB Testing and Programming|
PCB Assembly Technologies
There are three methods to construct a printed circuit board assembly.
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) – SMT is the process of mounting the electrical components directly on the PCB surface. Leads are soldered on PCB surface directly instead of using hole mounting. We are known for our accuracy and follow the right SMT techniques to yield best-in-class SMT PCB assembly for electronic devices of all sizes. SMT is beneficial where there is limited space.
- Through Hole Technique – We provide end-to-end Through-hole assembly services from prototype stage to production. We adhere to international standards and our services comprise both manual techniques for handling complex assemblies and automated techniques for small-volume production. THT provides strength to the components using the state-of-art wave soldering method.
SMT and THT Assembly capabilities include –
- Full Through-hole Assembly Line
- Low to High Volume Production Assembly
- ESD Controlled Area
- Single and Double-sided Assembly
- Mixed Technology – We render mixed assembly services with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) performed first followed by Through-Hole-Technique (THT). We ease the process in mixed assembly technology by selecting the optimal blend of layout and raw materials.
PCB Assembly Testing Capabilities
Mer-Mar Electronics is one of the reputed organizations offering high-quality PCB Assembly Services for over 4 decades. We maintain product quality consistency and conduct regular upgrades to stay current on the latest tools and machinery. Our customer retention rate is high and the in-warranty rejection rate for any sort of assembly defects has been below 0.7%.
Besides, we also have a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant that is approved as a secure layout facility cleared for carrying out Government contracts.
Full-Range Testing Capabilities – We perform a series of extensive tests and inspection processes on our builds to ensure the highest quality standards.
- Flying Probe Testing – We use it for low-volume and prototype circuit boards due to its ease of use in programming to validate line setup without additional cost and time. Our qualified testing team provides you high-fault coverage benefits in a quick turnaround time.
- ICT Testing – We use it on mature products for detecting parametric failures, design-related faults, and component failures. ICT Testing takes lesser time to perform when compared to Flying Probe Testing.
- Functional Testing – We perform this at the last stage of manufacturing on the finished products before they are shipped. We validate the PCB behavior, its functionality, features to keep it defect-free.
- ISO 9001:2015, AS9100 rev D Certified PCB Assembly Company for comprehensive quality through audits
- IPC Trained employees who adhere to IPC-A-610 standards
- Triple process inspection – Visual Inspection, General Electrical Inspection, and General Technological Inspection to maintain high-quality
- Compliant with the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- RoHS (Restriction of certain Hazardous Substances) for lead-free PCB Assembles
- Registered with the US State Department as ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) compliant manufacturer
Become Industry Leaders With our Multi-sector End-to-End PCBA Services
Mer-Mar Electronics has over 4 decades of experience in providing PCB assembly for high-reliability applications in various industry verticals. All the applications are carefully manufactured with certified workmanship, reliable testing, and specialized support. We assure end-to-end PCB Assembly services to numerous industries. Since these industries are so diverse that they do not common solutions, we also provide custom PCB services focusing on their requirements and specifications.
- Military Applications
- Renewable Energy
- Guitar Pedalboard
Printed Circuit Board Assembly FAQs
Are you looking for PCB Assembly from Mer-Mar Electronics? Send us inquiry to Get a Quick PCB Assembly Quote based on your custom requirements.
If you have any queries regarding printed circuit board assembly, custom PCB assembly, industrial PCB assembly, PCB assembly services or need an urgent assistance, then please don’t hesitate to contact our team of skilled personnel. Send us an email with your queries at email@example.com or call us at (760) 244-6149. We are looking forward to hearing from you.