Leading the way for over 40 years
Mer-Mar Electronics is proud to proclaim that we are your one-stop solution for all your Turnkey PCB assembly services. We do not provide just the off-the-shelf solutions but also tailor our turnkey PCB assembly services for varied customers. Whether you need partial turnkey assembly or full turnkey or consignment turnkey assembly, we’ve got you covered. From small volume prototypes to large volume production runs using semi-automated and fully automated surface mount as well as through-hole technology equipment, you get everything under one umbrella.
We provide flexible, reliable, and consistent results rather than relying on vacillating vendors and suppliers. No more running and juggling between multiple vendors so free yourself from miscommunication hassles by choosing Mer-Mar Electronics for all your turnkey PCB assembly needs. You can also use resources efficiently and save your time & money as we offer rapid responses, reliable tech support, and excellent after-sales services.
We handle the sourcing of components, localization of purchases, materials handling, and planning from the industry leaders, ISO-certified, board, and part vendors to prevent delays, minimize overheads, and infrastructure costs. We consistently raise the bar by providing optimal turnkey PCB assembly services and helping the companies to get to market faster and with greater confidence.
Industry-Best Turnkey PCB Assembly Services
for High-Quality Products
– Reliance on Mer-Mar Electronics reduces the frustration of delays and overheads that are associated with multiple vendors. We would serve as your single point of contact by offering seamless management of your PCB needs.
– Your go-to printed circuit board manufacturer for all your design requirements! Yes, we have the technical expertise to handle simple to composite printed circuit boards with multiple layers. Even if you need extremely minute and small PCB boards, we can overcome the clearance constraints and fragilities involved.
– We assure you, supreme quality boards, for all the companies and individuals who depend on us. Your products will have high-quality PCBs as we accurately stack up the layers to show tight tolerance at crucial times and remain resilient to adverse conditions as well.
Low or High-Volume Assembly
– Our Turnkey PCB Assembly services provide you the flexibility to combine multiple small orders into a single large order. We manage your orders of various sizes with convenience and perfectly designed.
– Our PCB Turnkey assembly services involve having a good collaboration and working relationships with multiple component manufacturers and can procure the parts and components at a fair price that is less than the small or medium businesses.
All-in-One Turnkey Printed Circuit Board
Mer-Mar Electronics offer full turnkey PCB assembly services like PCB fabrication, PCB layout, parts procurements, full turnkey assembly, partial turnkey assembly, etc. We rely on the efficient channels of manufacturing and supply chains to bring in the necessary expertise that offers you the solution you desire.
Consignment Turnkey PCB Assembly
We offer an in-depth inventory process and even go the extra mile to examine the component kits to make sure everything is available right there prior to assembly. We also offer storage and warehousing services to provide the benefits of stocking consignments for our customers to buy it here only. We also send out alerts about the inventory status. We exercise quality control and any client who comes to us can stay assured of every requirement being fulfilled.
Turnkey PCB assembly services use cloud-based software and powerful machinery for ensuring the efficiency of circuit boards.
|Project Item||Supported Capabilities|
|Thickness of Finished Product||0.05-0.5 mm (Ultimate:0.5-0.8 mm)|
|Layer||1-4 layers (Ultimate 5-8)|
|Size of Finished Products (Min)||5 mm*10 mm (Bridgeless)；10 mm*10 mm (Bridge)|
Ultimate:4 mm*8 mm (Bridgeless)；8 mm*8 mm (Bridge)
|Size of Finished Products (Max)||9 inch * 14 inch|
Ultimate:9 inch*23 inch
|Type of Surface Treatment||OSP HASL, Lead-free HASL, Immersion gold, Hard gold, Immersion silver, OSP|
|Selective Surface Treatment||ENIG+OSP, ENIG+G/F|
Turnkey PCB Assembly offers wider capabilities and you can handle many PCBs like
- Flex Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Rigid-Flex Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Rigid Turnkey Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- RF Turnkey PCB Assembly
- High Voltage Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Metal Core Turnkey PCB Assembly
- High Power Turnkey PCB Assembly
- High-Speed Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Gold Finger Turnkey PCB Assembly
- HDI Turnkey PCBA
- LED Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Amplifier Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Aluminum PCB Assembly
- High-Frequency Turnkey PCB Assembly
- High TG PCB Assembly
- Heavy Copper Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Ceramic PCB Solution
Turnkey Printed Circuit Board Assembly Testing
Mer-Mar Electronics focuses on stringent quality assurance right from the inception stages by inspecting the incoming materials and components to avoid unnecessary overheads in the long run. Our test process is to detect the errors and bugs early enough to maintain consistent quality all the way through. We make sure superior quality materials are used which are taken from certified vendors and suppliers to guarantee quality. We have no place for inferior products or counterfeit materials.
We take care of even the minutest detail to ensure a high-quality board. A final inspection is also done to ascertain its full functionality. We have well-trained personnel to perform visual inspections to find out any defects in the components. They have the ability to spot any potential issues in the circuit boards before they go into production.
Some of the tests we perform are given below. A few of these are by default. But the others do come at an additional cost.
- Automated Optical Inspection
- Manual Visual Inspection
- Functional Circuit Testing
- X-ray Inspection
- AOI Testing
- In-circuit Testing
- Component-Level Checks
Turnkey PCB Assembly Techniques
Turnkey printed circuit board assembly can be produced through different techniques and it depends on the attributes of your preferred products.
Through-Hole Assembly – We offer both automated and manual drilling options here. We take off the nitty-gritty of the Through Hole PCB assembly process right from preparing the surfaces to be soldered to inspecting to make sure if everything is on point before the assembled board is packaged and dispatched. We provide rapid prototyping and also make sure to offer stronger physical connections. We give the highest attention to provide high heat tolerance and improve power handling capabilities.
Surface Mount Assembly – We have great experience in providing and automating sophisticated surface mount processes. We have helped many small and medium scale industries with powerful designs through the SMT process. We make sure you have a higher production capacity. Our skilled engineers offer the best-of-breed SMT services and also take extra caution to offer components and boards with zero defects.
Mixed Technology – We have helped many industries like communications, IoT Hardware, Smartphones, with Mixed Mount Technology. Whether you need larger components with high power capabilities or smaller components, we get everything assembled on your board. We provide boards that are efficient in power handling.
Diverse Industry Portfolio for PCB Turnkey Assemblies
Mer-Mar Electronics meets the demands and requirements of a wide array of industries and ensures providing products that meet their benchmarks. Most industries rely on us for Turnkey PCB assembly services
- Consumer Goods
- Energy & Utilities
- Maritime Applications
- LED Lighting
- Food Industries
- ISO 12485:2016
- ISO 9001:2015
- ITAR Registered
Looking for turnkey PCB assembly from Mer-mar Electronics? Send us inquiry to Get a Quick Quote based on your custom requirements.
If you have any queries regarding to our turnkey PCB assembly service or need an urgent assistance, then please don’t hesitate to contact our team of skilled personnel’s. Send us an email with your queries at email@example.com or call us at (760) 244-6149. We are looking forward to hearing from you.